Sunday, January 18, 2009

Why a fresh blog...

Hi friends,
As someone who constantly seeks creative ways to vent his mind, I have undertaken the arduous task of writing a book. This book is about Rakshita. She is just another one of India's millions of young adults, who, having undergone some of the routine, and some not so routine, tribulations of life, have developed their own perspectives and viewpoints about things. Rakshita is an amalgamation of all the medical students I have known in my life, as well as most of the people who have been fortunate enough not to ever have walked the hallways of a medical college.
My sincere hope is that all those who read my book, see a bit of themselves in Rakshita, and the situations in life she faces.
I have titled this book "Grey Matter- White Matter", tentatively, but I am looking for better names, depending on how Rakshita's story evolves.
The intention of this blog is to get feedback and suggestions from all of you that will help make this book better, and to be able to get this book to you, whether it manages to get published or not...
You can leave your comments on the blog,or e-mail me at abhinavakhilesh@gmail.com

Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I am enjoying writing this book...
Love
Abhinav

No comments:

Post a Comment